Friday, August 14, 2009

Zech {senior}

I have know Zech since...well, since my husband and I were youth leaders at Victory almost 7 years ago. He was just coming into youth group. I can't believe how time flies! Now, Zech is taller than me, has muscles and is finishing his last year in High School. It's so cool to see how folks change. I was so excited that Zech wanted me to do his pictures. I probably talked his ear off the WHOLE time ;) He was so sweet and put up with my ramblings...

He filled me in on what the "Ironman" meant on the back of his shirt. It means he didn't miss a single practice last year. This guy is one dedicated athlete! I felt pretty safe rompin' around my less that attractive locations knowing that he could probably beat up anybody who tried to abduct me :) I am just tickled that I was able to have a small part in his life back in the youthy days and now taking his senior pictures...

blog1

blog5

blog4

blog3

blog2

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you got to do his senior pics! Great session!! I especially love the last shot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! my model son...
    on your way to cali for some beach shots!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete