Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chloe {senior}

This girl cracks me up! Between the hilarious one liners and outfit changes, she rocked this session.
You did your thang gurl....you did it GOOD :)

Found some awesome new locations and had a few adventures including a not so happy puppy. This session was SO refreshing...Chloe has the most fabulous outgoing personality. She's a black and white person. I just fell in love with her the first time we met. When the wind was crazy and blowin' her hair every which-a-way, I loved that she was like, "It's OK. My hair's not me." You have such a great spunky energy that just busts out of your smile! It totally inspired me and got some new creative juices flowing...Thanks Chloe for the amazing time.

blog6

blog2

blog3

blog4

blog1

blog5

0 peeps show some love:

Post a Comment