Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"I need more cowbell!!!"

Now replace the word "cowbell" with "red chair."  

I can't get enough of it...especially when you have these precious ones sitting on it.  My dear friend Katie is moving to England and it was one of her desires to do a session with her munchkins at a special spot before she left.  SO...we packed everyone up and had a fun time this morning.  Cory did pretty good until the wind chill hit.  They were troopers!  

So here's a tease...more to come...

Glathar_kiddos-89_blog©

With some AliBlicious funk added ;)

Glathar_kiddos-89_blogvintage©


Here's an in-a-nutshell "cowbell" skit for your entertainment (in case you haven't seen it...pure genious!)



3 comments:

  1. YEA FUN! Thank you so much for the fun day, Ali! I am so blessed to have you as a friend. I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love me some cowbell!!!!! If I were in a band I would def be the cowbell girl! love the pic, colors and sharpness so bright and rockin' as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I get it now! I actually have seen that. I know for a fact that David thinks it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete