Thursday, July 24, 2008

There's no number that starts with a "W" on Wednesday

1. I am waddling like a pregnant lady in labor because I'm so sore from the last Strong & Healthy meeting...thanks Nicole :)

2. My husband got a day job with Home Depot

3. Awesome lightning tonight...

4. I think I just found a new favorite song...
"The Heart of Life" by John Mayer

5. Why do chocolate chip cookies have to be so good?!?!

6. My mom is so fabulous...Love you mamma!

7. Doesn't this sky remind you of "The Never Ending Story?" One of my ultimate fave movies of all time...don't remember when I shot these but I was surprised when I found them in my stash and wanted to share :)


IMG_5523©

IMG_5525©


*edited to add: Kendi helped with pushing me to go furthur with my workout too...so, even though at the time I really didn't want to hear, "C'Mon Ali! One More!  You can do it!" (cause Ireally could do one more) I really appreciate the encouragement.  You guys rock!*

0 peeps show some love:

Post a Comment