Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Proverbs 31



Do you know this woman?  The Proverbs 31 woman?  I do.  Her name is Christina.  She is one of the most inspiring ladies I have ever met.  She is always so kind, sincere and has a grace about her that I can't describe.  

Well, I had the pleasure of photographing her and her kiddos today.  What fun I had!  Her children were a joy!  It was such an easy shoot.  

And the thing that got me crying on the way home was this woman's generosity.  She blessed me SO much!  I got all sorts of homemade goodies to take home.  And she now has a new best friend (my husband) because she gave us Elk!  I was so overwhelmed by her blessing me that I just cried and thanked God for the amazing friends he has given me.  

Enjoy your sneek peak Christina :-)





2 comments:

  1. You got some great pics! Can't wait for you to do ours. We will have to schedule a session with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic of the lil girl gave me goosebumps! it is amazing

    ReplyDelete