Monday, April 26, 2010

SoLd!!!

Yeppers...we sold our house! I can honestly say that my sweet Lord has orchestrated EVERYTHING out in my favor...in one week:

4/15:
Got an offer on the house
Counter-offered

4/16:
Counter-offer accepted
My agents became dual agents (and it's been wonderful!)

4/17:
kind of remember that we needed a new loan for Texas
got pre-approved for a VA loan

4/18:
Accidentally found another house that was WAY better than the first Texas house I found

4/19:
Put an offer in on THAT house and was told not too get excited because...
it's a foreclosure and...
6 offers, including ours, were on the table after two days of it listing
ran out of printer ink

4/20:
deadline for offers on cool house at 4:30 Central
PROBLEM: realtor in Texas can't read contract because of my stupid lack of ink
TX realtor gets permission to submit offer next day
got new ink but forgot about having only 3 sheets of paper left....ARGH!
back to the store for paper

4/21:
WHEW! got the offer in :)
Had inspection for our house here
Inspection went FABULOUS!
I love our buyer!

4/22:
Dave works on minor repairs from inspection while I crack down on editing
Waiting patiently regarding our offer
they did say 72 hours...

4/23:
getting a little nervous about our offer
consider buying the crap house, flipping it, and making some moolah
but then again it is a crap house...my Aunt said there was literally crap...
to the brim of the toilet...
continuing to ask God to move on the hearts of men in my favor
commercial photoshoot
3 missed calls from my husband on my FRIENDS phone?
call husband back
OUR OFFER WAS ACCEPTED!!!
Praise ya Jesus!!!
We have until Monday to sign the papers they sent us...
until then the bank is still reviewing other offers

4/24:
Scanning in all the papers to my computer
VERY t.i.m.e. c.o.n.s.u.m.i.n.g.
How the heck do I make a pdf from multiple scanned images???
Dave gets the confirmation on his job transfer to Texas

4/25:
went around Great Falls to some of my favorite spots to take pictures...
For FUN
more packing ;)

4/26:
sent pdfs to realtor for the seller/bank to look at and sign
JUST got the word that the bank has signed the papers and...
NO MORE OFFERS are being accepted!!!

So, that is the craziness of my life this last week...but it was SO smooth at the same time! I absolutely am grateful for how awesome the buyer is. She SO appreciates my old home and it's character...that, to me, is priceless! And I am so excited about starting a new chapter of my life in San Antonio...to come into this new home and start making new memories there. This journey isn't over yet, but it's really cool to see how God has worked this all out so perfectly...

Here's my new - well, new to me...it's 24 years old - house...I've never stepped foot in it, but my Uncle said he would want to live there....that's good enough for me :)

We live on a cul-de-sac :)

832444_0

This is the view right when ya walk in the front door:

832444_2

My future office...
ps keep in mind my pictures of Great Falls...somethin' special goin' on that wall ;)

832444_3

looking into the dining room and back there is the kitchen...notice the exposed hallway with chair rail on the top of the picture???...very vintagy AND I can't wait to get some Christmas garland on those stairs ;)

832444_4

I'm graduating from a bedroom with no closet...to a MASTER bedroom with fireplace, little deck, closet and....

832444_14

my very own bathroom!!!! I'm so excited!!!

832444_15

nice sized back yard...Sam is only going to get a small corner to relieve himself on

832444_19

I know this post is a little long...but I just couldn't withhold any details from ya...because I just had to tell ya how AWESOME everything is flowing and had to share my new home too :)

Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gonna be sad to see you go!!!! But nothing's better than being in His will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete