Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Excuses and Siblings

Frankly I have none...excuses that is...other than I have been chillin' like a villain from my blog.  Sorry folks.  I know it's so horrible.  I HAVE been doing other things though.  Like:  weeding the garden, ripping down even more wallpaper, playing around with my photoshop skillz, sleeping in the sun, meeting clients, watching a movie...or two...or three.  But my summer will be completely slammed from tomorrow on...so relax my faithful peeps :)  I won't leave you without some images.  Here are some from my Florida session a while back.  Yes...I did have many excuses not to get these done...none of them good.  It was my sister's dying wish for me to get her "Funky Fire Hydrant" pictures to her...so here she is...and some of me too thanks to my sis.

blog5

blog1

blog7

blog3

Crazy hurkey woman!

blog4

blog6

blog8

blog2

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots!! All of them! Looks like ya'll had fun! Cool 'colorful starburst' too! ;)

    ReplyDelete