Friday, June 19, 2009

Dave & April {sneak peek}

OK...so I'm not gonna spoil the story yet...let's just say that I had THE most fun time last weekend when photographing this couples wedding!  A surprise wedding for April.  I told you it was a good story.  So to torture you Ali style, here are a few images that I love....

blog1

We had a rip roarin' time...I love how April is laughing so hard in this image!

blog2

I sincerely started crying taking these shots...the way he is holding her so tenderly...the way she is burying her head in his chest...that was it...I was a goner.

blog3

4 comments:

  1. Our paths "crossed" in the real world, and I didn't even know it, Ali. I was there that day. Dave and April are friends of mine. Ape sang at my wedding. She has an amazing voice.

    I absolutely love, love, love these shots of Dave and Ape. I wasn't there for the dance, so WOWSER on that image. Cool effect too.

    Can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are awesome and so are the people in the pictures. Great job, Ali.
    Susan (April's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of the great work you did. I think that might have been one of most fun times I've had for a wedding shoot for one of my friends weddings. Many of the shots seemed like the true personalities and emotions were just shining through, and you really seemed to capture how happy my friends Dave & April truly are.
    Thank you both for your work,
    Eric (Best Man)

    ReplyDelete