Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Falls Next Top Model

YES!  We have the awesome opportunity to send someone from our town to the "Next Top Model"...and there would be nothing more to make me happy...no...not even mint brownies...then to see this girl reach the top...

I have known Rebecca Hager for a couple years.  She one of the sweetest girls I know...I have never heard anything negative about another person come out of her mouth.  She's seriously as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.  Here's another fact about Rebecca...she flippin' hiked...26 miles while 8 1/2 months pregnant!!!!  No joke!  

She is on the list of ladies in the polls to go to the "Next Top Model" show.  Let's send some love her way.  Believe me...she truly deserves this and it doesn't hurt that she's HOT.

It will take as much time (probably less) as it does waiting in the Starbucks drive thru...I promise.  Just click here...register...and seek my sistah out.  Right now she's in second...so tell everyone you know :)  

Rebecca...You are so gorgeous, your spirit radiates Jesus and when you enter a room people can't help but be happy...I love you!!!

I got permission to post one of Rebecca's facebook pics on my blog.  So you could see how truly beautiful she is...SO...here is Rebecca with her hubby Donnie...I'm a bit partial to this picture because I triple heart this dress!

bec

1 comment:

  1. I could totally see her on ANTM! By the way, I love that show for the photo's, mainly! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete