Friday, January 23, 2009

Speaking of monkeys...

I found these little baby bananas at the store.  Anything that is remotely miniature is automatically awesome to me.  So, I HAD to buy them.  It was funny how the normal sized banana looked like a "mamma" to me and the kids.  Mamma Banana.  Here's some funny Mamma B images:

Mamma "Hen Banana"

IMG_4796_p©

Mamma "Dog Banana" (nursing the babies)

IMG_4807_p©

Now these next images might be disturbing...as I was crazy enough to create any kind of attachment to bananas...my son then enjoyed a baby banana...I swear I'm not a sicko...he's just too cute not to post:

IMG_4824_p©

IMG_4843_p©


2 comments:

  1. go baby bananas! what's up with the monkeys and bananas lately?!?!? haha! YOU ROCK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiLARious! Ruthless banana eating

    ReplyDelete