Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am in Canada...

and I am happy. I decided a much overdo vacation was in store for me so I am spending the week with my sister in Edmonton. Things I will be doing will include: *coffee*IKEA*Sephora*West Edmonton Mall*coffee*MAC*ice skating - OUTSIDE*havin' a rip roarin' FUN time with my sis - laughing at how awesomely funny we are*and coffee. I miss my men at home...but I really needed this time for myself. When I get home I will share more about our Christmas and my trip. IF I have a computer that works of course...yes, my computer isn't booting up. So, need lots of prayer for that so I can get back to work on my images for all of you awesome clients...welp, a fun day is in store for me...Have a Happy and Safe New Year!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your girlcation - we all need to get away once in a while, so enjoy yourself! See you (thru pics) on the flip side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your work! you are very talented and i'm so flattered you commented on my little ameteur picture blog... it made my day. i really like your point of view in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me with you!!! :) Hope you are having a great time. Geoff and Trish loved their gift. Next, I will buy our own package!! Can't wait for you to take ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new Year, EH!!! Lots of love you to and your sis! Have a blast. Cin

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love my girls, have a wonderful time and make lots of memories that will last forever....momma

    ReplyDelete