Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kid Sister: part 1

Do you remember this image?

IMG_1174_p©

Well, we had a fun visit from Dave's sister and being that they haven't seen each other in practically forever I offered to do a little bro&sis session with them.  Like I said in my earlier post, these two instigated so many crazy things when they were kids.  I won't even go into the sandwich that they made poor middle sister eat.  GROSS!!!

They are SO funny together and it was so much fun for me to see them hang out again.  

I told Dave that I was sending his pictures into American Eagle because I think he could easily model...I'm putting this in two segments because I want to go crazy with posting them...can you blame me??  I married a hottie!

The second post of these have some rock star images of both of them...check back later for those...Happy Wednesday!!!

IMG_0818_p©

IMG_0825_p©

IMG_0871_p©

IMG_0872_p©

IMG_1020_p©

IMG_0941_p©

IMG_1102_p©

3 comments:

  1. you kidding me???? this is a kickkkkkkin' shoot. lovin' the first one...and the one where they're screaming in each other's face. kickkkkin girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your style! This couple is gorgeous and so expressive!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete