Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zach

I usually don't listen to country music but it was only appropriate for me to soak in "The Cowboy in Me" as I was editing this senior's pictures.  Standing at 6 feet 7 inches, I had to do alot of climbing to get an above shot.  It was totally worth it.  From identifying reptiles on the side of the creek to sitting on a prickly plant, I had a good time.  He is a taxidermist who enjoys the outdoors and saved a pretty penny to get this amazing belt buckle.  I couldn't help but get a detail shot of it.  Zach, I hope you have a blast in your senior year and I thank you for choosing me to take your pictures :)



IMG_8890©

IMG_8992©

IMG_8868©

IMG_9054©

IMG_8921©

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you Ali for doing a great job on my brother's pics. Katie gave me your blog website. Nice Job again, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL SHOOT ALI!!!!!!!! I love the belt shot...and Zach looks so relaxed. Easy for anyone around you though...

    ReplyDelete