Friday, August 1, 2008

MIA...

yes.  I've been missing in action...wallpaper action that is.  I have been ripping down not one, not two....nay, three!  Count 'em people...THREE layers of wallpaper in my office.  About one wall into it I was asking myself, "Why in the world did I start this???"  I have to just keep telling myself that it will be worth it.  I am a visionary...I can see things in my head and then get so excited about them but I want them to happen now.  So, now that all the aged paper is peeled away from the old plaster (and cracked I might add) walls, it is time for the texture.  I have done all the re-doing-of-the-walls in our house.  After texture comes the priming, and then finally, my favorite part, the paint!  What I want to see when I walk into my office is a tan room with chocolate brown and splashes of turquoise.  Maybe even some RED.  I want it to be wonderfully mix matched and I want every piece in there to be a treasure I worked hard to find.  My chandelier for instance...I picked her up at a 2nd hand shop for 40 bucks.  Of course she needs a little TLC but she is gonna shine like no other when I'm done with her...is it weird for me to genderize (not even a word) random objects in my house?  Kinda creepy?  OK.

So, later I will have before, in process and after photos for you.  As far as sessions, I am available for some more.  I really want some seniors..so much fun!  Thank you friends for bearing with my absence...

0 peeps show some love:

Post a Comment