Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Shake, Shake, Shake it!!!

These were the words that this little guy LOVED to hear!  As soon as "shake it" came out of any one's mouth...he bounced up and down like an antique bobble head...but he bobbled all over!  It was SO stinkin' cute!  

This amazing family called me asking if I could do a session of their little boy short notice.  They are from out of state and were visiting family for a wedding so I was happy that I was able to do it.  I always know I'm gonna have a blast at any session but this little one cracked me up. Talk about an easy shoot...he was so much fun even though the poor guy had to deal with the chilly morning... 

Also, I was able to assist with a wedding this last Saturday!  Christel was nice enough to let me tag along.  I got to help find a mirror, fluff the dress and hold reflectors on top of this huge rock thing to block sun off the parties heads.  Talk about an arm workout.  I looked like a strange bird.  

The bride was LOVELY and her colors were so chic...I didn't shoot the "formal" pictures but I did get to help with some shots at the ceremony...I will get those up later though.  It was so helpful for me to be able to just see what goes on from a photographers perspective......I am so excited to be able to start that soon.  Thank you Christel so much for letting me learn from you..you're a great friend and photographer :)

I don't know if any of ya'll noticed this but Google servers have been down and so hadn't been able to post the sneak peaks until now.  Thank goodness they're online now.  So, no more waiting...here you go little guy...and one more from me "Shake Shake Shake it!!"


Doesn't he look like a Victorian baby doll?


This is the moment of bobbling...



2 comments:

  1. You take such wonderful pictures! I wish we lived in Montana so you could take some of our little guy. That's our sweet nephew up there and he sure does like to shake it, doesn't he?! :) Wonderful work!
    Ashley Bucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you are super busy! Love the pics. You do such a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete