Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Groshelles {family}

To say that this family session was the best thing that happened to me last Saturday is an understatement.  I honestly had a pretty poopy day.  But I decided that it wasn't going to get the best of me.  I wiped away the tears and moved forward.  I'm so glad I did b/c I had so much fun with this family!!!  For about two hours I soaked up this family's love and forgot about my selfish self.  

Geoff and Trish, ya'll are awesome!!!  Trish...your home is beautiful...  Geoff...your yard is beautiful...But most of all...your hearts are beautiful.  Thank you for letting me peak into them.  I sincerely needed it that day...

blog2

blog1

We started the session at their home.  They have this great swing...look at little Eli climbin' the tree!!!

blog4

I think this might be one of my faves...sis is tryin' to steal a kiss from her brother too :)

blog3

I love getting mom and dad alone for a bit

blog10

blog5

blog8

blog9

blog7

HOT MAMMA!

blog6

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!!!!!!! LOVE these pics!! Great Job Ali! I will be calling you up once the snow hits the ground for our family pics!! (love the winter thing for myself).

    ReplyDelete