Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby *K*

Do you remember this fun session with the adorable little boy???  Well, he just got a new baby sister and I was so honored to be able to revisit this charmer once again.  What a fun session.  I love getting to hold the tiny babies and have my couple hours of "itch" time.  This baby girl was simply one of the most beautiful babies I think I've ever seen.  Ever.  No, I'm not kidding and I'm not being bias either...you tell me if she doesn't look like the perfect doll... 

IMG_3566_p©

Proud Brother...I can't believe how much he's grown!!!

IMG_3485_p©

IMG_3635_p©

How can you not love baby feet? :)

IMG_3775_p©

IMG_3841_p©

One of my faves!  She's so alert...

IMG_3790_p©

2 comments:

  1. Ali Gali , these pics are amazing! I would love to know all the details of how you made these happen. :) I loved your post on Mera's blog too! :) God Bless you and your family!! With love, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali thank-you for the advice on my situation...I think I am going to switch to canon but it hurts! the thing is I really like the camera and the way the pictures come out.

    ReplyDelete