Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm such a tease...

My eventful day included a call from my sis-in-law telling me she is coming to visit tomorrow, an assortment of drawings from my children - of me - in which I literally look like a pig, and a fabulous engagement session with this awesome couple :)

They are getting married next February and I'm thrilled to have been asked to document their special day.  We did the engagement shoot today and I have decided that I just want to scoop this girl's eyeballs out and put them on my wall.  They are SO beautiful with the most piercing blue I think I have ever seen!  

I will post more sneak peeks later this week...until then, here's one to hold ya over :)

IMG_9951_sp©

1 comment:

  1. you are our blue eyed baby girl, they can't be more beautiful than yours.... please post the drawings, i would love to see them...

    ReplyDelete