Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Skin babies, Fur babies, & Feather babies, oh my....

This last Saturday I didn't have any sessions so Dave and I took the kids to the theater.  We have been waiting impatiently for Wall-E to come out so that is what we saw.  The kids got free watches with their movie tickets and earlier last month Grandma Brown had sent them Wall-E T-shirts.  All decked out in Robot attire, we saw the show.  It was so good.  It was cute, funny, and had a great underlying theme...

Which brings me to my largeness.  I don't know if it's because of my photography stuff, but I have not been working out like I need to.  It seems that when Dave goes to work at night and I get the kids to bed, I get right to my editing.  So I start around 8:30 and end when Dave gets home and tells me I need to get to bed.   Usually that is almost 1 am.  Either I get done with the proofs or I have to finish them the next morning before my day job.  

So, I'm thinking that it's in my best interest to block out some time where I can run a couple miles and dance or something.  Just take some time to move and get my heart pumpin'.  

I made a baby step today...I got my workout clothes on.  I don't intend on sweating in them today however...but at least I got them on right?  So, I'll have to keep ya posted on how I'm progressing.  Maybe I'll get my clothes AND sneakers on tomorrow.  

On a more pensive note I am sad that I haven't kept my running up.  I was up to 4 miles and just quit cold turkey after I went to Canada for my sister's wedding.  THAT'S IT...It's all Whitty's fault for getting married.  

Anyway, thought I'd post some photos of the kids in there Wall-E gear.  They were so happy about finally getting to see the movie...


Showing off his new watch


This is Parker's "mom I'm tire of the camera" pose


I love my skin babies...


...And fur babies (I need to get a good picture of Sophie - my kitty)...


...And feather babies...

...yes, these are my "girls" diggin' for worms.  They are so funny.  The only good picture I can get of them is their butts because they're always pecking away at the soil...

1 comment:

  1. i love you bunches and bags and my grandest sons, they are the peaches cream...

    ReplyDelete